Friday 2 April 2010

A tan like Tony's

I m off to London for 2 days on Sunday, so I ve got a St Tropez Spray Tan booked for tomorrow. No laughing please.
I used to hammer the sunbeds from age 15 but when your getting chemo for cancer its not a good idea to go to hospital with a sunbed tan, plus it realy ages you, which no one wants.
So I had my first St Tropez spray at Debenams - is that spelt right! in Metrocentre a few weeks ago.
Expected to be orange, expected to be streaked expected to be pointed at in the street and mocked.
Instead it looked really naturally, nice brown colour and really even. A bit like Blairs at Sedgefield the other day!
Its free too. How?
I hear you ask
Because at the moment if you spend £20 on St Tropez stuff u get a free spray tan!
And no wrinkles or skin cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment