Friday 2 April 2010

A Warm Welcome to one and all.

Well, this is my first blog.
Bye.

Not good enough, oh, what I ve got to actually write stuff. Shit, didnt think of that. Oh well here goes nothing.

Well best tell you a bit about me I suppose.
Live in Newcastle upon Tyne, where I was born.
Love the 80s - a very underestimated era I feel.
Love animals, got 2 fantstic dogs, which are my world. Im gay or a faggot as my brother shouted from his window the other day - more on that later. Love Politics and am a Blairite New Labour supporter.
Really enjoy live music and have seen people like Paul McCartney, Elton, Pet Shop Boys, Take That, Streisand( im gay remember), FGTH, Culture Club, Duran Duran and loads more.
I m opinonated, stubborn and of course always right.
So thats me, oh yes.
And Im in remission from Lymphoma for 12 weeks yesterday, some of you maybe interested in that bit.

So what will I be blogging about - well who knows you ll just have to wait and see.
Everything and nothing I expect.
Thanks for reading.
Back soon.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot Dead or Alive in your list! I recently rediscovered them...joy!

    I love your blog so far : )

    ReplyDelete